Subject: [Leica] IMG: Persepolis
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 14:05:47 +0200

Or having prepared your trip and read a bit about the culture ;-)
Rome cited by Nathan is layer upon layer of history, ab urbis condita to
Cinecitt? via catholic supremacy or Verdi, etc. And every time I was there I
felt as if I was traveling through my schoolbooks and visiting my european
roots, which helps me understand the world I'm still living in.

Ajanta, Kajuraho, Agra or Sanchi also taught me so much about the many
facets of your beautiful country. Of course, I had read about them
beforehand, and kept devouring books when back, nearly feeling the same as
in Rome i.e. home ;-)

Very nice panos in any case, Tina, thank you :-)

Amiti?s.
Philippe, on Duracell

Le 6 juil. 2016 ? 09:43, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com> a ?crit
: