Subject: [Leica] IMG: Persepolis Bas Relief
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 21:26:47 -0700

Hi Tina,
I think you and Tom have created an excellent photo record in a modern day
photographic series of great value to the Iranian government and the people
of Iran, with this tour you've recorded. And I imagine you have merely
touched the country and it's artefacts!

It's too bad the "rulers of Iran aren't bright enough when they see the
coverage of your tour, they don't immediately hire you to photograph all the
various buildings and structures for posterity.
But then they only see you as some "woman for nothing more than breeding!"
And not for your brilliance as a photojournalist. Such a shame!
When you tell us some of these locations are well over thousands of years
old it would appear it is far more important to photograph every nook and
cranny of them using what we have as modern photographic equipment and
techniques of these days. As used by a brilliant photographer such as
yourself and not some useless "happy snapper" without a clue.
You've done a magical and super start to a wonderful subject that I can only
imagine what an incredible subject it would be to have a 6 months assignment
or longer recording everything possible. Good on you girl!

cheers,
ted grant