Subject: [Leica] 21mm lens purchase decision Super Angulon vs Color Skopar
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 12:04:11 -0400

Hi folks ?

I?m embarking on a new Top Sekrit Projekt that requires an ultra wide angle
lens. I?ve shot it all so far with a Voigtlander 15 which is a bit of a pain
in the rear because of the color shifting and also it?s often a bit _too_
wide. So I?d been thinking of a Voigtlander color skopar f4, and then a
neighbor on my block found a Super Angulon 3.5 at the thrift store and he?s
in the market to sell, which make me more in the market to buy. It color
shifts like mad on my M9, but hey, if I wanted easy, I wouldn?t be doing
this with a digital M. I see that I can pick up a voiglander 21mm f4 for
about $450 with a finder.

So, here?s my question:

at what price would a 60?s vintage super angulon be a better buy, without
finder, than a voigtlander color skopar with finder for $450?

thanks for your time & expertise

kc

?
kylecassidy.com <http://kylecassidy.com/>