Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Nomadic Families
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 22:34:05 +0100

Congratulations Tina, many of these give a fascinating impression of a place
that not all of us are going to get to. Especially, after the events in its
Sunni neighbour over the weekend.

Now that the stock shop window is full, perhaps you might considering
filtering the best - ones that reflect your own artistic vision.- maybe
around 25 images max. You might put them up in a separate folder for those
of us that are time challenged.

Douglas