Subject: [Leica] IMG: I screwed up the processing of a roll of film...
From: hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 07:46:41 -0400

Nice what can be done with a scanner and software, isn?t it?

But if I?m not mistaken, Nathan, there?s no reason why under-fixed film
can?t be run back through a good batch of fixer at any later time to
complete the job. After all, nothing is done to film after fixation except
for washing, i.e., nothing alters the chemistry after the fixing step, so
the undeveloped silver halide should remain ?fixable?.

?howard