Subject: [Leica] IMG: Proboscises at Work WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 10:34:35 -0700

HOLY COW!!!!!!! A MONSTER BUTTERFLY! Call in the MARINES! :-)
Now yer talking, er, "I mean shooting!" :-)
We have a winner: "Proboscises at Work!"
"SIR JIM NICHOLS!"  :-)
Good on you Jim. Certainly a winner in my book! Enlarging technique or not!
It's always the final "content of the image that counts!" Not how you got
there!
cheers,
Dr. Ted  OC
"the mean assed photo editor." :-)