Subject: [Leica] Shooting Life Moments
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 20:18:30 -0700

Hi Jim,
Not very often I ever disagree with any of the crew as it usually is
pointless unless we are face to face with a finely made 16X20 double weight
paper print between us.
However in this case Jim, I strongly disagree with you simply because even
in the new cropped version that little bit of hole distraction is still
there and should have been completely gone!

"WITH THAT?" The figure is far stronger and cleanly in the "point of light!"
Nothing else to grab at your vision.
WHY? Well the figure is cleanly captured in the sharp point of light are all
that matter! Even that tiny bit of a hole Lluis left is a distraction once
it is seen and pointed out.
One of the failings of a computer  screen when discussing an image such as
this with a minor  distraction is a problem.
We should be side by each with a 16X20 double weight matt print . Certainly
when it's such a tiny amount of distraction!
No offense intended Jim. I trust we can still be disagreeing friends at a
distance.  :-)
But I'm "jokingly right?"  ;-) ;-)
cheers,
ted
PS:
Hey it's Lluis photo and I always offer that a final decision "crop or not?"
belongs to the photog who shot the captured moment so incredibly well!
So over to Lluis for the final crop! AFTER-ALL ??
IT IS YOUR PHOTOGRAPH TAKEN SO FANTASTICALLY FOR TIMING, LIGHTING &
COMPOSITION?  :-)
Dr. T  :-)