Subject: [Leica] An impulse purchase that worked out great
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 06:57:35 +0530

I picked up one last week as well. A Fuji dealer in Hyderabad was giving up
his dealership (for some strange reason, they have priced their wares very
high here, around 15% above US prices, so they hardly sell), and had lenses
to sell. So, I picked up three lenses, the 10-24mm f4, the 27mm pancake, and
the 35mm f1.4, all in their shrink wrap boxes for US$1400, a good bargain,
around 40% discount to list here, reached after some email and telephone
haggling. We are now negotiating the 23mm f1.4, but no deal has been reached
as yet.....

The 27mm pancake will be used by son # 1, Siddharta, who likes compact
lenses on his XE-1, as he photographs often when cycling.

Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad