Subject: [Leica] IMG: Confederate Monument
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 07:34:16 -0700

At the Battery?  I lived in Charleston when I was 3-4 years old (1953-54)
and remember the Battery.  I had a chance to go back and visit about 6 years
ago.  I got to sit on the cannon I use to sit on back then.  Even went to
see where I lived in the Sargent Jasper.  Stood outside the door on the 10th
floor but my wife would not let me knock.  Amazing how much I remembered
from so long ago.  The pond and park outside the apartment building, the
place where I had my hair cuts, and a few other places.  Maybe those
memories were reinforced at some time with some photos.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson