Subject: [Leica] IMG: Le Mans
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 07:19:51 +0200

The final installment of my pictures from France is a stroll around Le Mans,
spread over the two days 16-17 July. Le Mans is world famous for its 24
hours race, but the city has much to offer the visitor. For us the
importance of the visit was tied to our family reunion, but Le Mans is a
nice place in its own right. Also, as I learned recently, it was in Le Mans
that the Wright brothers attained their first commercial success, following
a rather cool reception of their flying machine by the US government. That
story is told very well in David McCullough?s book ?The Wright Brothers?.

The image are here. As usual, I try to focus on interesting details and
places rather than grand vistas:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/lemans2016/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman