Subject: [Leica] IMG: Le Mans
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 17:54:35 +0200

The trip was short but extremely rich with so many excellent takes Nathan.

My favorite this time is
http://www.frozenlight.eu/lemans2016/content/20160716-_R000912_large.html
Very France profonde, all the more profound that the underwear displayed
here are of a kind we call "Mimille", short? for Emile and typically worn by
lorry-drivers, famers, etc. in the eyes of city-people.

Amities
Philippe

Le 4 ao?t 2016 ? 07:19, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> a ?crit :