Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two More Butterflies
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 10:02:58 -0700

Good morning Jim,
"BEAUTIES BOTH!" :-)  Well done, Lad!
You are encouraging me to get out and have a go at "shooting butterflies!"
:-)
Unfortunately my once beautiful gardens have been allowed to deteriorate
these past few years, no longer having my dear wife for the pats on the back
at my gardening efforts. And the ravages by deer, I rarely ever see a
butterfly!  :-(
The saving aspect I have is you and the other members of the CREW who post
beautiful images I can enjoy viewing many incredible photos.
Thank you for your contributions and those of the CREW!
cheers all!
Dr. Ted Grant C,M,