Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two More Butterflies
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 12:09:50 -0500

Thanks for the kind words, Ted.  I enjoy the post-processing work, so
the snaps are just the raw material to set the mill in motion.

My plants are also in "uncontrolled growth" mode, and I just don't have
the energy to do much about it.  My smart wife always told me that I
planted for quick success, without thinking of the long-term
consequences.  As usual, she proved to be right. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Two More Butterflies)