Subject: [Leica] Leicas and Cateracts
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 19:35:13 -0400

Rei -

I have never had a cataract replacement surgery, but I have photographed
hundreds.  The most important thing is to choose a surgeon that does this
every day and gets good reviews from his patients.  That's easy enough to
find on social media these days.   If your surgeon does lots of cataract
replacements and gets good reviews, I would relax and follow his advice.
He certainly knows more than you do about cataracts.

I know it's scary but the odds are that you will end up with better vision
than you have now.  I hope that's so.

Once you have explained what your dream vision would be, listen to the
surgeon and relax.

Hope all goes well!!

Tina