Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Summerfest
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 09:26:19 -0400

Thanks, Peter!  I appreciate your looking and commenting.  That's a huge
compliment ;-)

Tina

On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 2:42 AM, Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant at
gmail.com>

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMGS: Summerfest)
Message from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: Summerfest)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMGS: Summerfest)