Subject: [Leica] Leicas and Cateracts
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 20:33:02 +0100

Rei,

I am sorry not to be able to offer any advice.

However when I followed the link I was wondering whether the images were a
bit
OoF, until I realised that I was looking through the wrong part of *my*
vari-focals!!!! The pictures are *perfectly* focussed! :-)

The best of luck with it, whichever solution you choose

Peter