Subject: [Leica] Leicas and Cateracts
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 02:18:26 -0500

I have had the surgery, the #1 procedure. Other two were not mentioned by
either my optometrist or ophthalmologist but I have known several people
that have had one eye corrected for distance and one for close-up and they
were very  unhappy. One, an experienced graphic artist says that were it not
for computers he would have been out of work, as he couldn't draw after.

The procedure has not make my photos any better but also not any worse.