Subject: [Leica] 300,000 IMAGES?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 01:51:36 -0400

To me the thread title says it.
We don't have to "go back to film" we have our entire body of work before
this millennium to remind us. Any time we need to email or get one of those
images on the internet  we have to find it and perhaps re scan it and fix it
up. It blends right in with all the rest of the pictures we've taken and let
them figure out which was  "captured" and which was shot on film. The best
way is the hair styles.
Just because we're shooting digital now does not mean our tons of film work
we'd done magically disappears or becomes not viable.

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photographer