Subject: [Leica] Happy moment
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 15:33:02 -0700

ONCE AGAIN?  "SEE SHOOT!"
Oh we all have various re-actions to tripping the shutter, from
seeing----clicking almost the same second. Certainly with a thousand reasons
why we re-act differently. Age, body reaction, muscle of body, sleep, in
tune with shooting reactions within our body at the moment?
Some photogs are blessed with incredible re-action to the moments much as a
hockey or baseball player or other folks in sport.
Lluis? I have had the very good fortune to be on his live patrols on the
streets of Barcelona. If you are not in the mood to shoot yourself? Relax,
as the most interesting and entertaining moments are quietly watching Lluis
doing his thing within split seconds of image to image. In so many cases
you've hardly noticed he's focusing when it's over and his subject has
absolutely no idea he or she or couple have been photographed and Lluis is
"circling another unknown subject!" :-) Just to watch him is well worth the
airfare and hotel cost for a week or a few days watching this "STREET PHOTO
MASTER" doing his thing in capturing his unknown subjects being on film or
digital?
On top of all this is the most interesting Barcelona City itself as a most
interesting city in Europe for a holiday and good fun time.
Cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant C.M.