Subject: [Leica] Happy moment
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2016 00:38:45 +0200

Hi Ted, mon ami

Thank you very much for your kind words, I?m really happy to receive them
from a person like you.

On my experience what do you define as ?The Art of Observation? is like a
job that it is improved by the practice and even it becomes some mechanical
attitude. I can?t understand so many likes to pictures on the street, not
street photography, that they say nothing. Today?s cameras are so perfect
that anybody can shoot a correct picture, what is different than a good
picture.

Thank you for encouraging the group to visit Barcelona! for me it is a great
pleasure and along the years I have already meet a lot of very good friends.
For the next season I?m preparing the announcement of some Workshops in
Barcelona about Street Photography specially focused to three concepts:
Observation, Emotion, Invisibility. I think it would be quite difficult
explain certain things, many times when I observe something there is no time
to say somebody look at that and shoot! I hope I can be reasonably able to
explain or show how I work, I know that my English is not so rich as I would
like but fortunately the World of the images, as well the World of the
music, don?t require many words?.

I?m as well in a good relationship with the Leica Store in Barcelona and we
would do some cooperation on the workshops.

I?ll keep the group informed during this month

Cheers
Lluis