Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PESO - Le Tour de France 2016
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 04:49:29 +0530

I have always wondered about this - wait patiently for hours to see a
hundred cyclists whizzing by in a matter of minutes, while trying your best
to cause an accident by running along with them. Seems to me to be the
sports equivalent of watching paint dry - or am I missing something?

Cheers
Jayanand