Subject: [Leica] IMGs: iPhone Camera and Schneider iPro Lenses
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 12:37:31 -0700

Hi George,
Without question that is the first series of IPHONE images posted that left
me with?
"DAMN THEY ARE VERY WELL DONE!"
 Actually on screen they could well be "THE NEW LEICA REPLACEMENT!"  oops!
;-)
However in reality? It is the Master Photographer shooting the images, once
again proving?
"IT ISN'T THE CAMERA! IT'S THE MANIPULATOR OF THE CAMERA!" Super well done
George!!
I suppose my anti IPHONE FEELINGS ARE FOR THE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS, IN
PARTICULAR "NEWS PHOTOGS" WHO'VE LOST THEIR JOB due to the influx of the
IPHONE.
But in reality? It's just an advancement of technology as we've seen in so
many aspects since the Industrial Revolution? LEARN IT AND ADVANCE WITH IT?
or die?
Thank you George for breaking my anti-iphone feelings.
cheers,
Dr. ted grant C.M.