Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 10:25:26 -0500

I always thought Vermilion was red; (Let me Google that for you, there's a
lot of variance in vermilion.)

*http://tinyurl.com/zke77lk <http://tinyurl.com/zke77lk>*
On all my monitors, they appear more crimson than vermilion, to cut it fine.

I'm always reluctant to shoot red flowers because of people's perception of
the color is different, and monitors have so much variance.

I hope the description didn't detract from your enjoyment of the flowers.
;-)

--
Regards,

Sonny