Subject: [Leica] Sitges Correfocs 2016
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 19:10:32 -0700

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)
Lluis, I can't imagine all those fireworks flying about and people not being
burnt? Maybe even losing an eye or two?
Isn't it dangerous? Picture wise quite interesting.
However not an event I would want to be in the middle of!
All those burning bits flying and floating about in the air must  create
some injuries? IF NOT? People just have to be LUCKY?
Obviously, a great event to photograph, but I would want fire proof clothing
or a "Fireman's" protective clothing.
Oh Yeah great? A big burning piece lands on the front element of the camera
lens? Burn marks in the glass and you have to buy a $4,000 lens? OUCH! :-(
OK Lluis, so tell us how dangerous it is for you shooting it?
cheers,
Dr. ted