Subject: [Leica] Sitges Correfocs 2016
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 00:52:32 +0200

Hi Ted!

Since 1971 I knew my wife, I?ve been every Summer at the Sitges ?Festa
Major? (Big Town Festival), every year shooting and never a damage, me or my
camera, I always have a UV Filter, one year my filter was damaged, the only
time, the advice to shot safely is act very fast ?see and click? and protect
your camera, the second safe thing is to be as close as possible, the fires
pass over you, if you go far away the fires go against you! But even on this
case it is not dangerous or never nobody had a serious accident, sometimes
very small burns, the advice is go dressed without articial dress (nylon
etc?) with a hat and glasses to be protected, for your information, I never
go with glasses or a hat? Just one year it was an accident, to one of the
?demons? carrying the fires. In the September 2013 our commun friends Geoff,
Greg, Gene, Alastair  came with me to Sitges, I?m sure they still remember
very well the Fiesta!!! In addition the Sitges streets are very narrow,
Nathan knows also, you can imagine or maybe not? what is to be at 2 meters
of the fire?.! I?m sure you with your experience you have shared with us you
have been in much more really dangerous situations!

I still have my pictures from the year 2015 to post and if I look, of many
years ago too? I will take a look.

Thanks for looking, I?m glad you?ve like it!

Cheers
Lluis