Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two Ladies at the Airport
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 22:06:58 -0500

Ted, I appreciate your kind words, but I give a lot of credit to the
lens.  The close-up of the young woman that I posted is uncropped,
manually focused, in a difficult lighting situation, and yet her eye is
as sharp as a tack, and the facial detail is great.  She was
concentrating on doing her job, not posing.  And I only got one frame of
that one.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Two Ladies at the Airport)