Subject: [Leica] Experimenting with the iPhone
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 19:22:48 -0500

Thanks Ken. As soon as i put the question out there I went to the ProCamera
app and saw that I could choose RAW (I'd already upgraded to 10). Then Steve
showed the petapixel article; and I downloaded the Lightroom Mobile app. So
I'm beginning to see the possibilities opening up.

a note off the iPad, George

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Experimenting with the iPhone)
Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Experimenting with the iPhone)