Subject: [Leica] Experimenting with the iPhone
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 21:45:15 -0400

They've had these things on billboards for years and now they are all over
the subway station walls ten feet tall.
4.15 mm focal length it said on the metadata. I just put this to give you
the ideal of the image circle as getting that info they'd have to kill ya.
These picture look fine. But I will continue to make sure I have a real
camera with me at all times.