Subject: [Leica] Experimenting with the iPhone
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 09:01:51 -0500

I wonder how many "photographers" said exactly the same thing re: the Leica
I.
Weegee was still using his 4x5 Speed Graphic 20 years after the Leica I was
introduced.

Definitely interesting stuff in interesting times.

I just love it all. From my new pocket camera with 4 interchangeable lens
choices; that can now shoot RAW. To the fact that I can still acquire some
form of 4x5 PN film for one of my remaining 3 4x5 monorail cameras. 8x10
portrait camera sits in the dining room; at the ready. M6 TTL and R8 Film
cameras still around. Hasselblad film backs and digital back. M8, M (240),
MM, DMR. What a great time to be playing in the fields of photography.

a note off the iPad, George

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Experimenting with the iPhone)
Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Experimenting with the iPhone)