Subject: [Leica] A Tale of two flags
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 21:18:11 -0400

Douglas,

Thank you. I just got a new car. It is my retirement present to myself. It
has automatic electric everything and it's IQ is twenty five points higher
than mine. It is supposed to lock itself as you walk away. Perhaps it
didn't. Perhaps I do not yet fully understand he to work my new car. We will
never know. Perhaps they were able to deflect the drivers side window to
slide them through.

I have done all that can usefully be done . I said something. Our neighbor
Lynn publishes a newsletter for the people who live in our village. She
warned people about happened and urged them to be vigilant. At first I was
pretty upset but the reality, Thank God, is that no one was hurt and no
damage was done. Behind that we'll never know.

Barney

Barney Quinn, WK3Z
C: (301) 775-1386
H: (301) 654-0938