Subject: [Leica] Arctic full set
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 12:07:45 +0100

Henning, I admit I have to go with the floe myself, and P8241109 is the one
I picked and am using as my windows wallpaper right now having used Sonny
Carter's cornfield shot for a year and four months - sorry Sonny!
I really liked Definitely a Male from your polar bear shots though all of
them were very good.

Looking at all that cold ice and snow, I realise that I'm really Temperate
Zone Man personified.

Douglas