Subject: [Leica] Hillary For Prison Sign Behind Barbed Wire
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 10:32:35 -0500

It may be that Ted was referring to the caption, but he didn't say that,
neither did Steve or Montie.

The caption explains how Chris thought the barbed wire was emphasis and
that he found his impression incorrect, and I don't see it as a reference
to Chris's beliefs.

You don't have to like what Chris shoots, for that matter what any of us
shoot.

However,  if this board is gonna be open to snickering at people, then it
certainly should be tolerant of honest documentation.

Chris gets out there rain or shine, spending his hard earned time and money
to do his art.

Look at his bio, examine his body of work, and you'll find one of the most
serious documentary artists on the LUG.

?Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/