Subject: [Leica] Hillary For Prison Sign Behind Barbed Wire
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 14:07:56 -0500

Ted,

When you say ""PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DRAGGING your politics onto the "LUG
screen!", it meant to me that you don't want to see images like Chris
posted.

If you're suggesting we do not discuss the political aspects of the image,
I'm all for that.

Of those posts that I now assume prompted yours, none discussed the image,
only the political content.

That also changes how I view Monte's post, since now I gather he wrote of
Scott, Steve and Bharani's posts.

My peeve is when a nice picture gets posted and a long thread develops that
has nothing to do with the quality of the images, and I was afraid this was
one of those times.

?Sorry if you felt I was jumping you, but it seemed that your post and
those of several people ?were out to censor his image.

I guess we're two old goats trying to chew on the same tin can.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/