Subject: [Leica] Hillary For Prison Sign Behind Barbed Wire
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 18:04:52 -0400

Presenting in politically charged image on the LUG during a heated election
year such as this can to nothing but incite another stupid political
discourse.
Its kind of like pooping in a paper bag lighting it on fire and putting it
on someone's doorstep ringing the doorbell and running and hiding behind a
bush so you can watch going "tee he he" as they stamp out the fire with
ensuing...
And its not the first time this kind of thing was done to the same effect
and by this particular person.

On 9/29/16 9:44 AM, "Howard L Ritter Jr" <hlritter at twc.com> wrote:

> +1

The photo was offered as an interesting image, not as a political
> promotion. Would anyone object to posting photographically interesting
> images
> of an anti-Trump or anti-Clinton rally? Don?t we all wish we had been the
> one
> to have snapped the iconic image of a Black man in a 3-piece suit at a
> protest
> about to be skewered by a bigot using a flagstaff, replete with Old Glory,
> as
> a spear?

?howard