Subject: [Leica] Hillary For Prison Sign Behind Barbed Wire
From: hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 09:44:32 -0400

+1

The photo was offered as an interesting image, not as a political promotion.
Would anyone object to posting photographically interesting images of an
anti-Trump or anti-Clinton rally? Don?t we all wish we had been the one to
have snapped the iconic image of a Black man in a 3-piece suit at a protest
about to be skewered by a bigot using a flagstaff, replete with Old Glory,
as a spear?

?howard