Subject: [Leica] Hillary for prision
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 15:41:04 -0700

Ahem....

We were in a remote part of Nova Scotia......  stopped at a small store to
get a  couple of sodas.....
There was a person out cleaning up around the store ( Owner?).  He walks up
to the car and starts a conversation about the beautiful locale.
Finds out we are Americans....
And asks.....   You don?t think Trump will win, do you?

Even in remote Canada, there is interest in the  US Election.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

To the contrary Ted. Much of the world IS interested in the US election. I
just returned from a trip abroad and many in the UK, France, Germany, and
Italy are interested in the results of the Trumo/Clinton contest. I was
asked about it everywhere I went. It is as big a story as Brexit in the
newspapers. True, many may not be concerned about it in the remote reaches
of Canada but it is of great concern in London and Paris. By the way, this
is hardly the first time that political content has been criticized in the
LUG.
Larry Z