Subject: [Leica] [OM] PSTCRD: Mateus
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 17:03:17 -0700

Oval bottle, not too $$$ ( can be afforded on college freshman's allowance),
goes with anything or nothing to eat....
The empties were usually reserved for candles, with dripping wax all
around....

VERY in for the mid-late 60's

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net
\

Very nice, Philippe.

I remember drinking a fair amount of their wine when I was in law school
here in Oklahoma in the sixties but I haven't seen it in a long time.

--Bob

Message from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] [OM] PSTCRD: Mateus)