Subject: [Leica] Alfred Cheney Johnston Photog
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2016 06:35:13 +0100

As you so rightly say Mark, there is some wonderful if rather stylish work
of so many young ladies who later went on to become household names. The
plates are very typical of the age, but a well-crafted photographer has
bought a polished aspect to them. Only one (2nd girl in) shows the way the
market would prograss, and makes you wonder if this was a more personal
plate than the rest.

Thanks for the link.

Gerry