Subject: [Leica] OT: Web site host
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 07:20:40 +0200

If you are referring to the actions of the competition authorities, then
this has nothing to do with bureaucracy. Margrethe Vestager is enforcing
competition law to keep the likes of Google from abusing their monopoly
power. This is a proper function of government, even in ?The Wealth of
Nations?.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman