Subject: [Leica] PSTCRD: Life on the balconies of Porto
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 15:12:25 -0500

Very impressive detail in your images, Philippe.  I hope the old-time
builders knew more about the stresses of balconies than our modern
builders do.  We have overload failures every year.

Of course, yours are not deep enough to permit the crowds that we
sometimes see in this country.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA