Subject: [Leica] PSTCRD: Life on the balconies of Porto
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 22:42:54 +0200

Thanks Jim :-)

the gear works well and the 18-55 I had got with the XE-1 still delivers.

As to the balconies, the whole city is in bad state of repairs (suffering
from decades of neglect aggravated by the crisis). The people are peaceful,
and of a standard weight, which makes fear less than when younger students
manage to cause an accident as those in New Orleans two years ago I think
it was.

Thanks again
mities
Philippe