Subject: [Leica] A sweet story ...
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 01:11:27 +0200

I find it is a very nice story for a street photographer and I want share it
with my friends

Last January 8th., I shoot this picture of a sweet young lady in the subway,
I?ve sent her the  picture, she said me thanks you ? and finish. But today I
have received her mail saying me that she is a fan following my publications
up to the point she has bought a old Pentax Spotmatic ?Honeywell Pentax? (it
is very rae in Spain see a Honeywell Pentax, I had one on early 70?s? maybe
it is the one I had ??), well she said me she has bought some chemicals and
she asked me to give her some advices and explanations? We have an
appointment for share a coffee tomorrow?

This the picture, she said me the mouse is already died ?.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Subway/20160108_L1000344.jpg.html>

For me it represents a beautiful story and how we the photographers we can
meet friends around the World

Thanks for looking!

Cheers
Lluis