Subject: [Leica] Kasimedu Panorama
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 11:24:34 -0500

Hi Jayanand,

That is a beautiful panorama.  Thanks for sharing.

I'm the mechanically curious type.  I have often wondered why Asian
fishermen use the transom mounted engine with the long shaft and
propeller, while the Western Hemisphere folk use the vertical engine
mounted on the transom.  Does it have anything to do with operation in
shallow waters?  Or is it just adapting what they have available?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA