Subject: [Leica] IMG: Chagall
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 23:13:22 +0100

Thanks Jim. The phone is not one, it's an audioguide which gives a detailed
guide to the influences, motivations and techniques of each picture in the
museum, and was used by many, including my son. The biggest advantage for me
was it delayed each person who might have only casually looked at a painting
before moving on to the next one, and thus gave me an opportunity to take a
picture of their reactions.

Douglas