Subject: [Leica] OT: Howard C
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 13:59:42 +0000

Glad to hear the heart doctors are on top of it.  Might have to limit your
immediate travel to Canada, but there are many beautiful places Canada has
to offer, on par with any place in the world.  Lots of room to exercise your
Pano abilities.

Looking forward to experiencing them through your eyes.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson