Subject: [Leica] Leica announces Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 13:10:23 -0500

Jim,

I think it is all about size and form factor.  For a Leica owner who
just shoots daytime snapshots, it is perfectly adequate, and, with the
high ISOs now available, it will work ok at night, as well.  And, they
won't get many complaints about the RF being out of calibration. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA