Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers, SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 11:11:08 -0500

These are the earliest, and they will produce into the very early spring,
depending on the number of freezes.

Our other Camellia will bloom throughout the winter, which is similar to a
Wicklow Summer.  ;-)  We have about ten varieties, all on mature plants.
We've been here since 1991, and they were all blooming then!