Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Air B&B
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 11:51:00 -0000

A nice B&B in the air.

Our Air B&B apartment in Nice was in a wonderful Belle Epoque building. It
was large, and had the entire third floor - shown just above the apartment
for sale on the second floor. It was bright and airy and very close to
eveything including a good camera shop across the street, and was only a few
minutes walk to the beach. The only drawback to this idyll was climb and
descending of the 72 steps up to it, as it had no lift. My sore knees hated
it, but I got fitter.
Nice, Cote d'Azur. Fuji X100S. See LARGE.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/France/Cote+dAzur+2016/Nice+52+Air+B+n+B.jpg.html

There was also a wedding boutique on ground floor level below our Air B&B
apartment. 5,000 euro for a Vera Wang wedding dress - cheaper than a
Noctilux - but the woman and dog don't appear interested.
Nice, Cote d'Azur. Fuji X100S. See LARGE.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/France/Cote+dAzur+2016/Nice+17+Dog+Woman.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGs: Air B&B)