Subject: [Leica] Lost Sole
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 12:19:39 -0000

Going on your recent stuff, Chris, I'm surprised it doesn't have "Vote
Trump" written on it.

The USA is classless allegedly, but over on this side of the pond, classes
can be easily worked out. The working class drop litter, the middle class
put it in a bin, and the upper class pick up other people's. It's a bit like
the joke that if you have your name on your overalls, you are working class.
If your name is on your desk, you are middle class. If it is on the factory,
you are upper class. Of course, now, if it is on the plane, you are
President Elect....

Douglas