Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: (SPAM: ?) Re: Lock Both Up
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 18:25:46 -0500
References: <D44691C8.7D468%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com> <109845A3-ACB4-4B40-9D6E-16DDC2809CE2@gmail.com> <D446A211.7D48E%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com> <CDB7F8D4-F177-4D3A-B40B-C55025E3B963@gmail.com> <D446AEB7.7D4CB%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com> <003701d239de$85e05440$91a0fcc0$@ca> <E7A77C09-9F1B-4438-A3BD-F60CD7860E4F@gmail.com> <3E8436C7594E4EB9B615DBAEB047A9F0@Family> <D44A3CEB.7D7B8%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com> <CAJTEq2-5XgX06KA=zVNTf85xt7pMF4Bi+JjEVApqYwRWrhWtPA@mail.gmail.com> <D44A4DE5.7D7F0%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com> <000501d23ba0$6fbf2650$4f3d72f0$@ca> <CA+yJO1Ct-KgmF==2RpEts4PKo8+JymNBjvj1WqFNf6nwnp_EAQ@mail.gmail.com>

I agree with Tina. Some explanation might help. Some members of my family
are Jewish. I watched on TV as people chanted Jew S A, Jew S A, Jew S A. I
fear for them. Some of us are concerned and frightened for very real reason.

Barney

Barney Quinn, WK3Z
C: (301) 775-1386
H: (301) 654-0938